The RemoteiQ Cloud: Valuable operational data from your remote engine-driven equipment in real time. Any device, anywhere, anytime.
Offering global remote monitoring and control from the web and mobile devices, the RemoteiQ Cloud service is designed to give users vital information about their remote J1939 CAN engines and other equipment in real-time.
Our smart technology reduces service costs, improves machine uptime, and helps businesses maintain regulatory compliance.
The RemoteiQ Cloud is available by subscription bundled with wireless airtime.
We can also provide customized solutions tailored to meet your requirements, as well as private labeling.
Learn more about the features of the RemoteiQ Cloud:
- Engine performance reporting, including engine load, daily fuel used, runtime and more.
- Notification and reporting of engine diagnostic events or shutdowns.
Track engine and equipment usage with a wide variety of data visualization and reporting tools and reporting
- Track DPF soot level, alarm on defined thresholds
- Time since last regen
- “Regen due” reports
- Data logging and trending of pressure, flow, level and other sensor data
- GPS Location and Tracking
Configure custom regulatory reports to run automatically, delivered to your email inbox in the required PDF format needed for submission to regulatory agencies. Contact us to discuss how we can greatly streamline your engine emissions and other reporting programs. Our customers leverage the RemoteIQ reporting framework to maintain compliance in the following areas:
- EPA GHG
- Fracking Water Usage
- Tier4 Compliance
- Pump operational and usage reports
- By shift, day, week
- Utilization reports for real time billing/or and usage based billing
- Alarms and notifications for overtime usage
- Preventive maintenance interval reports and notifications
- By engine hour and/or time
- Custom reports
- Rental billing while in the field
- Pump curve tracking
- User-managed notifications to email, SMS and Voice